It arrived today and I'm now official!
I took my last exam for my Masters of Science in Technology and Innovation Management program at the University of Tampa on May 2nd. I must have passed since my diploma arrived today! Its truly a magical piece of paper. It feels cool to the touch and sparkles like a spring-time pond on a moonlight night.
No one is more excited that I am finished than Cathy. I'm lucky that she didn't divorce me during the two year period.
I did well on most of my classes but some of my lower grades were directly a result of being in Dallas and missing classes. Overall I did pretty will and finished up the program with a 3.6 GPA.
Fall Term - 2005
- ACC 602 ESSENTIALS OF ACCOUNTING/FINANCE
- MKT 601 FOUNDATIONS OF MARKETING
- TIM 710 GLOBAL COMPETIT.TECH STRATEGY
- WRI 520 ESSENTIALS OF BUS & TECH COMM
Spring Term - 2006
- MKT 704 MARKETING NEW TECHNOLOGY
- TIM 720 ACCELERATING NEW PRODUCT DEVEL
- TIM 750 SURVEYING NEW TECHNOLOGIES
First Summer Session - 2006
- ECO 601 ECONOMICS FOR MANAGEMENT
Second Summer Session - 2006
- ITM 601 STATISTICS FOR DECISION MAKERS
Fall Term - 2006
- FIN 704 FIN STRATEGY FOR TECH INTNSV CMP
- TIM 740 OPTIMIZING ORGANIZTNAL LEARNING
- TIM 745 FORECASTING FOR TECH COMPANIES
Spring Term - 2007
- ITM 614 EFFECTIVE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- TIM 730 LEADING INNOVATORS & TECHNOLGSTS
- TIM 760 MANAGING LARGE TECHNOLOGY PRGRMS
- TIM 770 ADVANCED OPERATIONS/CUST SUP SER
- TIM 800A ASSESS INNOVATIVE CAPACITY-SEM 1
- TIM 800B ASSESS INNOVATIVE CAPACITY-SEM 2