I was a little reluctant to leave Informa as the people are great and the work is very challenging. I've had the chance to work on some really cool projects:
- Apex/Visualforce pilot when it originally rolled out
- Sites pilot program
- Ideas pilot program
- Force.com Google App Engine for Java pilot
- Global SSO rollout with Sxip and Ping Identity
- Salesforce.com and SAP R/3 integration using the SAP Java Connector (JCo)
- A ton of Apex and Visualforce!
- Numerous Flex applications using the Force.com for AIR and Flex Toolkit and Adobe BlazeDS
- .NET and Java applications support integrations and external functionality
If you are interested in a Salesforce.com developer position at Informa, please drop me a line and I can send you the job description.