July 22nd, 2011
Yesterday at CloudSpokes we pushed 30+ projects to GitHub (check out this Open Source Sweetness)! While I was at it I thought I might as well push a bunch of my code to GitHub account to make my life easier. So if you are looking for some code that I referenced in a blog post, most likely its now on GitHub.
If there’s something that I’ve forgotten or something you’d like to see, drop me a line and I’ll see if I can dig it up. I expect to put all of my new code on GitHub as well.
- Telesales-Rails – My sample Telesales app written in RoR using the Salesforce.com REST API.
- DF10—-VMforce-Demo – VMforce demo presented at Dreamforce 2010
- DF10-Demo—Appirio-Careers-Cloudstock-Hackathon-App – DF10 Hackathon Demo app — Uses the Force.com REST API in conjunction with OAuth2 using the Spring MVC framework on Spring tc Server.. Also uses Twilio (SMS), Spring Roo, Spring STS, MongoDB and Box.net.
- gae-support-bot – Google support chat bot in Java.
- telesales-gae-java-spring – Force.com Demo App on Google App Engine (Java) and Spring
- salesforce-oauth1-gae – Salesforce OAuth1 Demo for Google App Engine
- wsc-tutorial-enterprise – Java CLI tutorial using the WSC and Enterprise WSDL
- wsc-tutorial-partner – Java CLI tutorial using the WSC and Partner WSDL
- wsc-tutorial-metadata – Java CLI tutorial using the WSC and Enterprise WSDL
- Android-Chatter – Salesforce Chatter for Android app that was submitted for the Chatter Developer Challenge.
- telesales-python – A demo app using salesforce.com and Python on App Engine.
- Ruby-OAuth-REST – crack at OAuth with salesforce.com using Ruby 1.9.2 and Rails 3.0.3