Adobe Flex Builder 3 Public Beta 2 - Available!
At MAX Adobe announced the newest Flex Beta. Some of the new features added in beta 2 include:
- Data wizard support for .NET.
- Web Services introspection.
- Project import and export.
- Completed support for CSS in Design View.
- Major improvements to the Profiler (new visualizations and better accuracy).
They have also refined and enhanced some features from beta 1 including:
- Support for Adobe® AIR?.
- Code refactoring.
- Memory and performance profilers.
- SWF file size reduction through persistent framework caching.
- Advanced datagrid.
You've successfully subscribed to Jeff Douglas
Great! Next, complete checkout to get full access to all premium content.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.
Error! Stripe checkout failed.
Success! Your billing info is updated.
Error! Billing info update failed.